[meteorite-list] More damage (than the Pellisons)... Help!

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 17:33:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi List and Martin!

Well said! I bow to you sir! Once again, your mastery of facts
and history sets the record straight.

The next thing you know, they will be blaming war and starvation
on meteorite collectors. ;)

Thank you Martin for the lucid and enlightening rebuttal of that
article's nonsense.

Regards and clear skies,

MikeG

Michael Gilmer (Louisiana, USA)
Member of the Meteoritical Society.
Member of the Bayou Region Stargazers Network.
Websites - http://www.galactic-stone.com and http://www.glassthrower.com

Message: 5