[meteorite-list] AD - Ghubara Fragments for sale

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:28:13 -0500

Serge was kind enough to send me a Ghubara fragment for processing so now
it's time for me to return the favor and make some money for him

Currently I have about 115 grams of fragments available for $1 per gram or I
will take $100 for the lot which includes shipping to any US address (I'll
work something out for international buyers)

These come from the coring process used to make the sphere for my
collection, they range in size from dust to nic 4-5 gram chips.

Here is a picture

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/Ghubara/GhubaraFragments.jpg

If interested contact me off list at bobadebt at ec.rr.com

I will start to process the remainder of the fragment into slices and
endcuts this weekend and should have some to sell next week

If you're interested in a slice or end cut you can contact me and explain
what you like and I will try to accommodate you.

Thanks