[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: Bob Holmes <beardownbob_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:10:00 -0700

Hello All-
Dave Mouat asked me to post this for him.
Cheers,
Bob

From: David Mouat
Dear Listees
I agree with the majority of those who chimed in that this is indeed
interesting and after all of you who have preceded me, I'll chime in.
Am among the older members but not the oldest. Am a research scientist with
an interest in global deserts (yes, I can put you to sleep talking about
deserts as some of you know) -- have been to all continents (except
Antarctica) and nearly all deserts. Have a pseudoscientific interest in the
geochemistry of meteorites (the geochem part is a hobby -- how is that
possible?).
And am honored to be part of this interesting and incredibly diverse group.
alias Hohohoba
Dave