[meteorite-list] more freebies

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 13:58:35 -0800 (PST)

Hi list from chitown.I have 6 more freebies available to those who have the time to chime in.Here is what is available:8.2 gram unclassed slice,a 9.4 gram slice,a 10.8 gram slice,and a 17.3 gram slice.All are unclassified slices with nice chondrules.The other 2 pieces are small slice of DONG UJIMQIN QI meso.They are 0.4 and 0.8 grams.Chime in quick,these will be gone before you know it.And if some of you have never gotten any of my freebies,now is the time.I know there are alot of "closet" list members who do not chime in very often.
?
Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>