[meteorite-list] ...television, I see television

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:05:56 -0800 (PST)

Hello all -

You know, these hunts would make great reality tv. While "reality tv" shows
usually have to contrive some drama and tension, in the case of meteorite hunts the competition between the teams provides natural tension. The hunts occur at varying locations, which might interest viewers.

Of course, the different competing teams would have to pool their videos for such a project to come off, so that could be tense, but then there may be money to be made. And the pr from the tv would certainly increase the market price for the stones.

It's too bad we don't have a television producer here. Maybe Bob Haag knows someone. Brenham Steve Arnold worked with the Discovery channel, so maybe he knows someone there who could put a show or two together.

E.P. Grondine - 57, single, stroke, broke, used to write, sells book "Man and Impact in the Americas" written before stroke.