[meteorite-list] West Texas meteorite fall

From: Michael Gilmer <michael_w_gilmer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 07:48:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike!

When I saw that photo, one old saying came to mind:

The early bird gets the worm. :)

Nice find. Good luck to all of you guys (and gals) out there
and keep the reports flowing in.

Regards and happy huntings,

MikeG

Michael Gilmer (Louisiana, USA)
Member of the Meteoritical Society.
Member of the Bayou Region Stargazers Network.
Websites - http://www.galactic-stone.com and http://www.glassthrower.com

Message: 4