[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: Eric Twelker <twelker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 19:54:46 -0900

I rarely reply to anything, but I will reply to this to say that I
respectfully but strongly disagree with Michael. Personal
introductions are something that makes us a community and makes us
friends--something very on-topic, in my opinion. Michael recognizes
this with his "meteorite friends" page, but this is better. I usually
quickly delete Met List stuff (most of it tends to 'bid on my
auctions'') but I read and saved all of these. Thank you my friends!
Now I will write my intro.

Eric Twelker

PS I am sending this in reply to Michael's email so he gets to read it
twice!