[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: tett <tett_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:25:00 -0500

47 years old and I am a product development engineer. Happily married
for 23 years and have two wonderful boys.

Just learned that my eldest boy has been accepted into biological and
medical sciences at University of Western Ontario so he too will be into
the sciences like many of the list members. However, he has not been
bitten by the meteorite bug yet.

Cheers!

Mike Tettenborn
Owen Sound, Ontario