[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: Sean T. Murray <stm_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 13:03:11 -0500

43, live in Georgia USA (northwest of Atlanta). I have been working at IBM
for the last 20 years in numerous positions, but am currently
enhancing/maintaining the IBM Software Support Website. I've been
collecting fossils and rocks since I was a kid, but have been kinda
"focused" on meteorites and tektites since November 2007.

Sean Murray.