[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: Thetoprok at aol.com <Thetoprok_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 12:46:25 EST

Hello List,

Interesting topic.
I turned 44 one week ago on Feb 12 while hunting meteorites in Az. Though I
found a few on my trip I didn't find any on my birthday.
I own a small company called "Poison Ivy Control Of Michigan." I'm also an
electrician, something I do during the winter months while the evil ivy is at
rest. : )

Larry Atkins

In a message dated 2/19/2009 8:29:50 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,