[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 16:52:05 +0000

I'm 45 and a children's librarian with the Hawaii State Public Library System on Maui. I just finished setting up an evening program for next week with the Institute for Astronomy (UH) where we will be capturing a live feed from the Faulkes telescope on top of Haleakala and controlling it through the Internet. What the telescope sees will be projected onto a movie screen with a digital projector for all to observe. We expect 2 Boy Scout troops and a lot of interested onlookers. It is a great day for science!

Tracy Latimer