[meteorite-list] List Members, what's your job ?

From: Thomas Webb <webbth1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 07:26:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello Pierre and list,
We did this a few years ago but it's probably time to do it again as we have several new members.
I taught Chemistry, Biology and Earth Science for 40 years and also operate a Mineral Shop which is now in its 49th year! Meteorites have always been a part of my shop inventory and that extends to an extensive personal collection of them as well. My shop sells minerals, meteorites, gemstone jewelry, folk pottery, old toys and a few other collectible items. I live in the High Country of North Carolina.
My best,
Thomas