[meteorite-list] Yes, I am home.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:02:26 EST

Hello everybody,

Yes, I made it home yesterday late afternoon.
My car is now unloaded, and I am going thru a few hundreds emails I really
did not have time to read during the Show. If you are trying to get hold of me,
please be patient for another day or two, and I will get right back to you.
(please no phone calls just right now; somehow I managed to catch a head-cold
and lose my voice somewhere between Tucson and Denver.)

Thank you to all of you who dropped by room 230 in the InnSuites, it was
great seeing all of you even if the conversations sometimes had to be a bit short.
One of the Show organizers even told me that this "has to be the busiest room
in the whole Show!!!"

Again, thanks everybody. And if you didn't make it to Tucson this year, the
next one is less than a year away!

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol.com