[meteorite-list] Houston (Chronicle), we have a problem

From: MeteorHntr at aol.com <MeteorHntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:18:31 EST

Wow,

How many freaking mistakes can one little meteorite story have in it?

I count at least 5 big ones.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/6264797.html

I guess I will send the reporters of this story and their editor a letter
complaining on this one. This is just too horrid.

I wonder, did their source give them bad information or did they quote her
wrong? 5 minutes on Google or wikipedia could have straightened most of the
errors out.

No wonder no one reads newspapers anymore and their advertisers are bailing
on them and they are all going bankrupt. This isn't even a political story
where a reporter wants to be biased to push their own agenda on the readers.
This is just a story with WRONG FACTS. Makes you wonder how wrong the
stories are when the reporters want to lie to us in them?

Steve #1

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1218822736x1201267884/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=fe
bemailfooterNO62)