[meteorite-list] Might Something Need To Be Done Department

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 18:41:16 -0800 (PST)

Darryl and the list,

That Allende is the most studied is in part due to luck. In what was one of the best ways to spend our tax dolars, IMNSHO, the USA built a team of the best scientists with the best tools to study the lunar rocks. This team was all dressed up with no rocks to study, and along comes Allende.

The question, IMNSHO, is not: Why is Allende so inexpensive?, it is: Why is Murchison is so much more expensive?

Murchison TKW 100Kg per the Meteoritical Bulletin
Allende TKW >100Kg per the Meteoritical Bulletin

Anybody want to sell me some Murchison?

Pat
Scientific Lifestyle Meteorites