[meteorite-list] AD-Lodranite breccia, St-Severin, Belle Plaine, Parnallee, Puerto Lapice

From: mail at mhmeteorites.com <mail_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 14:20:52 -0800

Here is a listing of a few items that I just added to my website.
Two of the items, Puerto Lapice and Parnallee a specimens that I put
on sale at greatly reduced prices for quick sale.

Be sure to look at the images of the Lodarnite breccia NWA 5488.

I hope you enjoy these offerings! PRICES are listed on my website,
however, email me for a discount on regularly priced items!

Tuxtuac-LL5, fell 10-16-1975 in Mexico. This 12.0 gram slice has been
in my collection since 1996. I upgraded to a larger slice and had to
let this one go.
<http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/tuxtuac_12.jpg>

Campo del Cielo-397 gram complete etched slice with two inclusions.
Shows no signs of rust. Nice shape.
<http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/campo_397.jpg>

Saint-Severin-LL6, fell 6-27-1966. Partial 21 gram slice with a bit
of fusion crust. The cut is wedged, but shows nice brecciation and is
very fresh.
<http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/st_severin_21.jpg>

Belle Plaine-An attractive L5 from Texas, with Monnig Collection
label! Complete 378 gram slice.
<http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/belle_plaine_378-4.jpg>

NWA 5488-Lodranite breccia, 110 grams TKW, found 2008, Morocco. This
is really interesting material, both visually (look at the breccia of
the cut face) and scientifically. Lodranites are primitive achondrites
that evolved through partial melting and melt migration on their
parent planet.
I only have these 3 thinly-cut slices to offer, much of the mass was
sold in Tucson.
9.8 gram complete slice.
<http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/nwa5488_9-8.jpg>
8.3 gram complete slice.
<http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/nwa5488_8-3.jpg>
2.9 gram partial slice.
<http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/nwa5488_2-9.jpg>

SALE ITEMS
-----------
Puerto Lapice-Eucrite, witnessed fall from Spain, fell 5-10-2007. Only
500 gram TKW on this one. Look at the glossy black fusion crust.
Original price was $2500, REDUCED to $1800.
3.35 gram 80%+ complete stone
<http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/la_mancha_3-35.jpg>

Parnallee-LL3 witnessed fall from India. Fell 2-28-1857. 4.0 gram
partial slice originally in my collection. Cut from a piece I obtained
through exchange with the Museum of Natural History-London.
Original price was $175, REDUCED to $125.00.
<http://www.mhmeteorites.com/images/parnallee.JPG>

Shipping is free on orders over $200.
PayPal, VISA, and MC accepted.

Thanks,