[meteorite-list] AD: LAST CALL TO SIGN UP FOR LIST! AUCTION HIGHLIGHTS ADDED! REDUCED COLLECTION PIECES-ONE TIME ONLY-NEW ITEMS> NEWS & THANKS!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:22:29 -0700

Hello,

I am trying to reduce emails- so all that I have to say this week is
in this one.

1. Great Auctions This Week! Many New Items Added and A Few "One Only"
items. Don't wait!

2. If you are interested in an up coming "Grand Finale" Sale, please
sign up for my ebay store newsletter. Just go to Home page and sign
up. I am going to have a huge sale in the near future, after I list
about another 300 meteorites. Many of them will be NEW and never
before available. When this sale goes it will ONLY be to my private
newsletter list. IT WILL ALSO BE THE ONLY OTHER 50% OFF SALE THIS YEAR!

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

3. I also have about 200k worth of "Museum Grade Specimens" up for
auction-with in some cases a 50% reduction. I am not planning on doing
this again. These are glorious specimens and they are for sale at
reduced prices for my special project which some of you already know
about.

4. THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS> Many of you have supported my
project by making purchases or sending donations. Cyrus and Kim -Thank
You Too.! THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Highlights Added: ALL Started At 0.99 Cents!

Seldom Available MILLS, NM., H6, 24.7 gram, Only specimen I have!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567476

(NEW) NWA 5530, H5, Large Slice, 398 gram, Only A Few Specimens
Available from this meteorite.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200309241575

Rare Fall From North Carolina-CASTALIA, 0.03g !
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200309262534

Superb CAMEL DONGA, Eucrite, 4.54 gram, A really nice specimen.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308569460

Famous WESTON, CT., Fall of 1807, H4, 0.37g - MY LAST SPECIMEN!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200309238393

Superb WAGON MOUND, New Mexico, 14.66 gram, Super Brecciation!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200309237623

ESQUEL, Pallasite, Argentina, 3.22 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200309261910

A Perfect MILLBILLILLIE Individual, 8.77g_Check Out This Individual!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200309236734

A Unique Little Main Mass-NWA 5531, L6, 86 g _ A BEAUTIFUL MAIN MASS!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308569982

(NEW), LA LUZ, New Mexico, H4, LTKW, 2.00g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200309237150

(New) CV3, NWA 5546 From Africa, 20.40 gram- A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308569141

(New) Olivine Diogenite-NWA 5480, 9.79 gram- A MUST SEE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308568418

(New), NWA 5537, LL3.5, LTKW 3.35g- Only A few Of This Beauty!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308568017

Awesome"Hammer Stone" WORDEN, Michigan, .268g _ I believe My LAST ONE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567096

CANYON DIABLO Individuals, 500g Lot #5 (10) - CHECK THIS OUT!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567005

Beautiful Flight Oriented Gao-Guenie, H5, 12g- A Beauty!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308562031

(New) NWA 4734, Lunar Specimen Display!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308562019

BRENHAM, Siderite From Kansas, 14.60 gram - Getting Down To My Last
Ones!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308562022

One of A Kind, NWA 3157, Ungrouped, 0.734g RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308562024

Rare CK5 From Africa, NWA 1907, 0.16 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308562029

(New) Martian Shergottite, NWA 4925, "Mars"
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308562035

RARE-A SLICE Of CARANCAS, Peru, H4-5, 1.73g- Where Else Can You Find
Slices Of This Meteorite?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308566996

Seldom Available GRUVER, Texas, H4, 3.40g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567015

RARE, SILVERTON, Texas, H4, LTKW, 0.50 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567021

An Early # NWA 103, L6 From Africa, 27.22g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567024

Seldom Available TULIA (b), Texas, L6, 0.65 g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567032

(NEW) NWA 4851, L6 With Shock Lines, 68 Gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567043

Seldom Available TWODOT, Montana, H6, 3.05g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567091

CANYON DIABLO Individual, 122 gram- A Really Nice Individual!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567088

Nice H3 From Namibia, KORRA KORRABES, 32.06 g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567051

Rare Ureilite From Africa, NWA 2634, 2.11g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567079

Rare NWA 2932, Mesosiderite, Nice! 8.83 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567074

Pallasite From Australia-HUCKITTA, 56.95 gram- A NICE BIG SPECIMEN!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567064

Seldom Available BRISCOE, Texas, L5, 4.97g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308567054

Others of interest at reduced prices--

(New) NWA 5059, L4, 3800 gram Lot-W/Main Mass This works out to about .
25 cents per gram, not bad for a NEW classified and UNSOLD Meteorite!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200309278377

Rare & Famous LOS ANGELES, Martian, 8.30g EC- One of the BEST
Specimens of this rarity-ANYWHERE! NO LOWER WILL I GO!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200309278384

Rare NWA 2696, Howardite, Complete Slice 106g, Large Slice-Priced to
Sell!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308542095

Super Rare Complete Slice/TCU-HARRIMANN, 514g >>>> RARE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308541983

(NEW) NWA 5530, H5, Main Mass, 7,000 gram- A good deal for someone who
likes BIG Main Masses!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200308525413

AND Many, Many Others...Some Great Bargins to be had-You just have to
look for them!

Best Wishes and Thanks

Michael Cottingham