[meteorite-list] Bogus indochinites? Are they or aren't they? AD

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:44:51 -0800 (PST)

Dear Michael and List,
  Anyone wanting real tektites with a KNOWN find location please contact me. I have kilos of them that are not needed for my research. Many of the tektites that are sold by Chinese dealers are NOT from the location that they claim. Many tektites are imported from Thailand, Laos, and Vietnam by the Chinese and later to be claimed to come from China.
  If interested, please contact me off list. Thank you. Dirk Ross...Tokyo