[meteorite-list] Bogus indochinites? Are they or aren't they?

From: Mark Crawford <mark_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 00:36:48 +0000

Michael Gilmer wrote:
> I posted about some indochinites that I bought from a vendor in Hong Kong. After doing some research on
> the seller, I discovered that he had been red-flagged in the past for selling fake moldavite. Well, they arrived. And they are real.

I don't want to sound over-cynical here, but you sound like you're
saying you bought material from a known-faker, but you're now happy that
what you bought was genuine.

Surely either the known-faker statement is inaccurate, or the
now-known-genuine claim is at best dubious?

?

--
Mark's Meteorite Pages: http://meteorites.cc