[meteorite-list] AD - Ebay auctions ending on Saturday & New meteorites for sale on meteoriteshow.com

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:13:38 -0000

Dear All,

Today is wednesday and here is my usual post in order to remind you that my
ebay auctions will end soon, on saturday.
You can see the list of goodies available at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmeteoriteshow
Should you see more details about my auction, please see at the end of this
post.

I will send invoices to winners only on Monday, Feb. 16 as I will not be
able to access an internet connection during the weekend.

As mentioned last week, i have also added 2 new webpages to my website where
you can find my 2 latest HEDs:

1- NWA 5611 (Prov. Name assigned by the Meteoritical Society) - EUCRITE -
TKW 355g
The type specimen has been sent last month to Dr Barrat for analyses &
classification. Endcuts and slices for sale can be seen at:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_en_vente_NWA-5611-EUCRITE-fra.htm

2- NWA 5612 (Prov. Name assigned by the Meteoritical Society) - HOWARDITE -
TKW 68.3g
The type specimen has been sent last month to Dr Barrat for analyses &
classification. As the complete stone was small and really beautiful, i do
not want to cut it further than the type specimen and the REMAINING MAIN
MASS of 53.1g is therfore offered for sale and can be seen at:
http://meteoriteshow.free.fr/meteoriteshow%20fra/pages%20navigation/pieces_en_vente_NWA-5612-HOWARDITE-fra.htm

Here are some more details about this week's ebay auctions:

1- OUED EL HADJAR - LL6 - 50.9g fragment: THIS VERY RARE WITNESSED FALL is a
real
beauty. This fragment measures ~55x34x26mm and is about 40% fusion crusted.
This size is very difficult to get and you have here the possibility to get
one, DON'T MISS IT!!!
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330305981231

2- SAH 02500 - L3 - 404.0g partslice: Big partslice measuring ~110x143x11mm
and displaying big & beautiful clasts, dark & fair grey inclusions, big
chondrules... You will love it!
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330305981238

3- DAG 951 - L5 - 5.1g partslice measuring ~45x17x4mm: NO BID YET!!!
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330305981126

4- GAO GUENIE - H5 - 14.7g ORIENTED endcut: Another WITNESSED FALL this
week, the smoothly polished cut section showing a "milky way" of metal fakes
and the other sides a datk fusion crust. Only 1 bid, still at starting
price!
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330305981137

5- HAH 254 - L5-6 - 16.6g FULL SLICE: Measuring ~50x45x2mm, this slice
displays its highly metamorphized structure and is fully fusion crusted all
around its edges.
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330305981147

6- NWA 5611(Prov. Name) - EUC - 0.3g partslice: Measuring ~15x8x2mm, this is
the first partslice of my new Eucrite offered on ebay. The type specimen has
been sent last month to Dr Barrat for classification and the winner will be
informed as anyother buyer of this meteorite when classification will be
known and provisional name confirmed. The provisional name of NWA 5611 was
assigned by the Meteoritical Society. NO BID YET!!! STILL AT $1.00 STARTING
PRICE!!!
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330305981180

7- NWA 859 - TAZA - 10.2g ORIENTED INDIVIDUAL: Measuring ~25x18x7mm, this
oriented individual has a really beautiful shape ; have a look at it! Only 1
bid, still at starting price!
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=330305981219

I thank you for your attention and wish the best of luck to all bidders!!!
Kind regards,

Frederic Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA #2491