[meteorite-list] Let's split a shipping box order (for meteorites)

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:26:26 +0000

Michael's right -- the Post Office just rolled out some small Priority Mail boxes, like what you would use to ship an old video cassette. Like all Post Office Priority boxes, they are free; if they would fill the bill, I'm sure your post office would be able to hook you up. You might even be able to order them online.

Tracy Latimer