[meteorite-list] Fairly odd meteorites...

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 20:11:52 -0500

Hi, Eric,

I agree - it is a very cool matrix.

If it were an extraterrestrial hydrocarbon inclusion, you'd think that after thousands/10's of thousands of years in the desert, bacteria, and other influences such as ultraviolet light, would have long ago broken down molecular bonds.

For the record, I have no credentials; just an amateur collector with a fringe knowledge that gets me by on Trivia Pursuit...
Cheers,
Pete