[meteorite-list] tucson day 3

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:48:54 -0800 (PST)

Hello list and good afternoon.Well I am back at the condo for some down time until the auction.It was the best day yet for me.Meteorite wise!I got 4 new meteorites.Some more people came in to tucson today.Martin cilz,jay piatek,patrick hermann,az johhny,dave schultz,etc.It was great to see them again.I got some great pics of alot of good stuff.Tonight I will take more at the auction.Bob haag had a 80 gram individual of BUZZARD COULEE.The new canada fall.I got a great pic of it.I got 2 unclassified oriented stones.One?50 grams and the other 78 grams.Absolute stunners.I also got a 136 gram endcut of NWA 987.An L3.A?real beaut.But I saved the?best for last.I got a 215 gram fragment of TISHKA/TERDAGHT with a long streak of black fusion crust.I traded my sun glasses and?$300 for the fragment.I made the deal with "CRAZY" Mohammed.Well that is?it until a wrap-up tomorrow.I'm outta here tomorrow at 1:30 so one final update will be done from home.Also since
 I got my 215 gram tishka,my 37 gram fragment with crust is available at $2.25 per gram.So that is it for day 3.I will be going to auction tonight as an observer.So until tomorrow,have a great night all.
?
Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>