[meteorite-list] D'Orbigny mcirographs on Coast to Coast site

From: STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com <STARSANDSCOPES_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:30:53 EST

Many of you saw the D'Orbigny Angrite skeletal crystal micrographs on
Michael's Rocks from Space Picture of the Day a couple weeks ago. Those shots are
on the Coast To Coast radio show web site.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

I have done this several times and every time it brings many new people to
my Micrograph Gallery (there is a link) which is hosted by Meteorite Times.
Each post like this brings over a hundred emails from people who (generally
speaking) had no idea meteorites were so accessible to average people.

Any way, just wanted to let you all know and give a thanks to Paul at
Meteorite Times for hosting my Gallery and monthly meteorite/microscope article
Micro Vision.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

This months article is on NWA 4901 Ungrouped Achondrite. The images are
real cool! If you haven't gone there yet, please take a look!

Thanks, Tom Phillips

net/clk;211531132;33070124;e)