[meteorite-list] tucson day 1

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:52:22 -0800 (PST)

hello and good evening list.I just came back from tucson out here in oro valley.It was really great to see everyone.Hans Koser,Ann Black,Geoff Notkin,The Reed boys,The Jensen boys,etc.Contrary to what?I heard there is alot of items to buy.Today I got?4 new meteorites.I got a 61 gram slice?of DONG UJIMQIN QI meso,a 685 gram very sculpted canton diablo,and a 8.9 gram slice of NEW CONCORD,OHIO,and my 65 gram slice of CALDWELL,KANSAS.The weather was 85 degree's and some what humid.I had a nice flight and it was just great to come to tucson.Tomorrow it's onto erich haiderers room,the eislers room,and edurado's room.Got to complete the circuit.I got some great pics today with more tomorrow.Well got alot of walking in and there is alot of great stuff still to see tomorrow.Well thats all till tomorrow.Have a nice?night.?
?
Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>