[meteorite-list] Back to Tucson! Maybe... AD?

From: Eric Wichman <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 08:40:03 -0800

Hi all,

Please forgive all my emails this week, we are really trying hard to get
back out to Tucson tomorrow and we're very close! In a last ditch
attempt and very transparent way I am throwing caution to the wind and
offering up my baby. My very first meteorite website, MeteoriteWatch.com

This is more of an announcement and not a meteorites for sale ad.

Please read the post here:
http://www.meteoritewatch.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=287

I don't want to shut this site down and would much rather hand over the
reigns to someone who will give it the care it deserves. I simply don't
have time to run 3 meteorite related websites and will be concentrating
all my efforts on MeteoritesUSA.com and another meteorite venture I've
been working on for the last year... (hopefully you guys will enjoy it)

I'm accepting serious offers on the Meteoritewatch.com domain. It's only
up for sale for the next 24 hours, just enough time to get back out to
the Tucson show for the Birthday Bash.

We went last weekend and had an awesome time, met some really great
people and enjoyed ourselves and the show immensely. We're hoping to get
back out there this coming weekend (tomorrow) and meet everyone at the
big party tomorrow night.

Help us do this and we will be eternally grateful...

As a side note and I know this might be pushing it just a little bit, I
do have a big chondrite sale ( http://www.meteoritesusa.com/nwa/ ) going
on with loads of great stuff I picked up at the show last week.
Purchases will help us get back out to Tucson and allow us to get even
more meteorites for you guys who can't make it to the show. I will shop
around the show for you as well and be your on-site buyer if you like as
well. I've had a couple people ask me to do this for them already and it
gave me this idea.

We're really looking forward to meeting everyone and attending the
Michael Blood auction if possible. If we can't do it I'll see you there
next year!

Thanks in advance for you guys' patience with my emails this week while
the show is in town. I promise I won't email this much again, at least
until next year! ;)

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorites USA