[meteorite-list] Nininger question

From: Robert Woolard <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 11:58:47 -0800 (PST)

Hello List,

  I wanted to see if any of you ( especially you, Mike Jensen ???) might help me with a question concerning a photo of Nininger that I found tucked inside a copy of his "Meteoritics" book of collected papers. I'm embarrassed to say I've had this book for 14 years and never knew this photograph had been stuck inside it by someone.

  The photo is of Nininger and another man sitting in an airport. On the back is written :

   " H H Nininger + Falco,
     Albuquerque airport
     1979 " (or 1977 possibly)

  I'm guessing this might be Emilio E Falco whom I gather was an astrophysicist. The name MIGHT be " Faleo ", but I think it says Falco.

  Does anyone know anything about exactly who this man is? Would he most likely be Emilio E Falco, and if so were Nininger and him friends, or associates?

  Thanks to any who might know something about this.

  Best wishes,
  Robert Woolard