[meteorite-list] Reasons to go to Tucson

From: Howard Wu <freewu2000_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 18:08:17 -0800 (PST)

Gee, I tried to say on topic. That Tucson highway construction has been a pain for years getting around the show and keeps people away. Sure wish they'd finish it up. There were dealers I missed as "I couldn't get there from here." That would be good for Tucson business! Your Blood auction state tax dollars help pay for this.

I got a small 0.5g Iraq chondrite from Bob Eliot. I forgot where exactly.

Howard