[meteorite-list] pre-tucson notes

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 06:43:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi all.I am going through withdrawals just waiting to go to Tuscon.If I had known I would not be working now,I would have gone for a week.Oh well,we can't predict the future.I do know that I have 3 meteorites?waiting for me when I get there.And one of them is the king of the pallasites.I want to publicly thank Bob Evans for me keeping me in the loop about what has been going on out there.Prices per gram,what's available,who's there,etc.It means alot to me.Also a thanks to bob c. for putting me up again this year.Like the last few years I will give a daily account of my days happenings.It seems the real Tucson does not start till right before the weekend.I will also be taking alot of pictures for those who cannot be there.I will have 30 or 40 to see on my website.And for those who cannot make it this year,2010 is 1 year away.Looking forward to seeing everyone old and new.Have a great day!!!!!!!
?
Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>