[meteorite-list] superbowl good to me

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 04:35:24 -0800 (PST)

Morning to all and especially the arizoners.Sorry for your loss last night.We thought they had it,but oooohhh nnnnoooooo.Pittsburg had to win.We were cardinal fans last night.But any way,I won the first half last night.$500 on a $10 square.More $$$$$ for tucson.It's amazing what 7 and 7 will get you.4 days till the arrival.Have a great day all and to all the sellers in tucson,may you all have an even better selling day.Just remember to save a couple of pieces for me.
?
Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://chicagometeorites.net/">http://chicagometeorites.net/</a>