[meteorite-list] IF you want to enjoy up to 50% off you will have to join my ebay store list.

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 22:55:35 -0700

Hello,

I just got back from a quick trip to Tucson, mostly I was working at
two Hospitals with friends of mine and had very little time for the
show.

I want to tell you about my "many sales" these last 6 months,
especially the last 3 months. I have been working with a family-a
mother and son who have a serious medical crisis in their life. The
son has terminal cancer throughout his body, but especially in the
brain. I have been helping them out with expenses. The boy is 7 years
old. She is a single mom with a 7 year old boy who is dying. They are
not relatives, but just well loved members in our community.

So, because of my relentless sales-I have raised about $5,000.00 for
this family and for those of you who have purchased from me thanks. On
the other hand those of you who have whined and cried like babies
because of the extra sale posts-I really don't care what you think.
Sorry.

Anyway, if you want to enjoy a upcoming - 50% off on select items in
my ebay store- you will have to sign up by going through my home page
and sign up for the newsletter thing on the bottom left. The sale will
be in the near future. IT WILL NOT APPEAR ON THE MET-LIST. Money
from this 50% off sale will go to help this boy and his mother.

http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael