[meteorite-list] Science Channel's Top Ten Meteorites Of All Time

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 20:15:31 -0500

Jeff, List,
Good list but, I would have to squeeze Carancas in there somewhere. Very few meteorites have posed as many questions
while at the same time providing
many new answers. Too many to list here but it has all the bells and whistles to go along with the Scientific interests.
Carl
--
Carl or Debbie Esparza
Meteoritemax