[meteorite-list] [AD] Buzzard Coulee is Here!

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 07:04:56 -0700

Dear Listees:

My Buzzard hunting partner, Lisa Marie Morrison, and I received the
best possible New Year's present a few days ago. Our Buzzard Coulee
stones arrived safely in Arizona, complete with official Canadian
Government export permits. Ours is the first batch of Buzzards to
receive clearance for export from Canada. Thanks to our Canadian
friends who generously helped us navigate the rather tortuous export
process : )

For the past few days we've been busy filling Buzzard orders from my
private customer list, but we still have a number of excellent fusion
crusted stones available. Every piece purchased from us will be
accompanied by exclusive documentation and photos. If you are
interested in pricing and availability please contact me off-List. We
will be keeping some stones for our private collections, and any not
sold during the next few days will be added to my sale catalogue on www.aerolite.org
   We will also have some of our best finds on display in our showroom
during the Tucson gem show: #230 at the InnSuites (AKA Hotel Tucson
City Center).

My private customer list always receives advance notice of new
meteorite material, and special sales. If you'd like to be added to
that list, please contact me privately.

Photo journal of our Buzzard adventure: http://www.aerolite.org/expeditions/bc/buzzard-coulee-meteorite.htm

Thanks for reading and best wishes from us,

Geoff N.

www.aerolite.org
www.meteoritemen.com
www.meteoriteblog.org