[meteorite-list] "Lunar" for $200/g

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:07:48 -0800 (PST)

I am not going to make any comment on wither it is genuine or not but for purposes of this email I will assume that it is genuine. Assuming its genuine $50 for shipping (Fed Ex?) dont sound excessive. I couldent ship anything from here fed ex for $50 for example.
Note also that seller doesnt appear to be very ebay savvy and probably could use a tutorial on using ebay.
He has the whole 256 gram meteorite started at $200 but from his description it is obvious that he wants $200 a gram (Actually a starting price of over $50,000) but he has actually started the auction at $200 for the whole thing (Ebay rules wont let you list it the way he wants to).
Somebody (Aziz in morocco maybe) might want to help the poor guy out and explain to him how to list things the way that he wants to on ebay.
Cheers
DEAN
PS:
Of course A little more detailed description explaining why he thinks that it is actually a Lunar might be a little helpful to but I wont get into that