[meteorite-list] AD - Last Auctions Of The Year Ending

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 09:35:53 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

Just a quick reminder that my last auctions of the year will be ending this
afternoon. You will find a lot of bargains. Martian material in particular, has for the most part,
been selling below my costs and cannot be replaced once gone. Everybody knows
that the Sahara has only been producing a fraction of the meteorites that were
once coming out. It is just a matter of time before prices escalate
spectacularly. I predict within 12 months collectors will be kicking themselves
for not taking advantage of the lowest prices in a decade.

All Auctions Can Be Found At This link:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/raremeteorites!_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

Thank
you for looking and if you are bidding, the best of luck,

Adam