[meteorite-list] Signed copies

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:30:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi all -

Amazingly enough, I had a box of books lifted from me in 2006, and whoever did it, then had the audacity to sign them, and offer them as signed copies.

Generally, my own signed copies are now signed to the recipient.

Representative Boehlert's copy has been over at amazon for $70, and it is IMO a good buy at that price. One of the finest public servants I ever met, and it's too bad he did not run for senate.

As always, meteorite list members can contact me for the personally signed copy special. Sorry, but as the impacts were mostly cometary, it's not a field guide to meteorite hunting sites; and as its length was so long, I could not even include Native American meteorite lore.

good hunting,
and a better year ahead for all,
E.P. Grondine
Man and Impact in the Americas