[meteorite-list] Seasons Greetings

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 08:52:11 -0800 (PST)

I would like to send my best wishes out to everyone.
I hope your holidays are safe, happy and full of good things.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate!
Happy ______________ (insert your holiday)to everyone else!

Hope everyone gets the "Red Ryder carbine-action, two hundred shot Range Model air rifle with a compass in the stock and a thing which tells time"
that they are wanting this year... just be careful not to shoot your eye out.

Greg C.