[meteorite-list] Merry Christmas ! Harvey Nininger Signed book ending today! AD

From: Dark Matter <freequarks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:31:36 -0700

Hi John,

Interesting autograph. I have not seen a double signed Nininger like
that before.

However, I have seen, and in fact, own one myself, a double signed
Nininger book with two distinct signatures. Here's a pic:

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2003/October/nininger.jpg

Also, since you have an interest in Nininger signings, here's an
inscription he wrote to Chuck Lewis that shows some of the wonderful
personality of H.H. himself. It's in one of my copies of Find a
Falling Star.

http://www.meteorite-times.com/Back_Links/2003/December/ning_fafs_insc_best.jpg

To "some of the thrills..."

-Martin