[meteorite-list] be carful

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:59:59 -0500

Too LATE! I opened up and watched the video. It showed this large dark ring
and then said in 7 minutes I will have a near miss with death. Sure enough
as I was crouched tightly in the far corner of my basement under a steel
work bench with a fire extinguisher, flashlight and a very realistic loaded
colt 45 pellet gun nervously waiting for the 7th minute to pass, when all of
a sudden this huge crash about 30 feet above my head shakes my house so
violently I accidentally squirted my self in the face with the powder type
extinguisher! I knew it could not be Santa and his deer crash landing on my
roof, since Christmas is still days away. As I stayed put with my ears wide
open I listened all through the house. Not a creature was stirring not even
a mouse! Waiting till the 9th minute just to be on the safe side I finally
creped up the stairs to see why the hell snow was falling from my kitchen
ceiling! As I looked up through my kitchen then through the bedroom and a
straight shot to the attic, I can see that Santa did not use the chimney
this time! That son of #$%!* is FAAAAsssssst here and gone in a New York
minute and early no less. I missed him again. As I looked at the mess on the
kitchen floor I could see that Santa left my Xmas present. I know I was bad
this year. Sure enough Santa did too. He left me grapefruit size piece of
charcoal with a bunch of smaller pieces scattered all around. Kind of looks
like a carbonaceous chondrite. Boy I knew I should not of opened and watched
that video. Anything to ruin my Xmas. Let me know what happens to any of you
after you watch that video.
Wishing all of you a wonderful, safe and most memorable holidays.
Sincerely
Don Merchant