[meteorite-list] NWAs; a little more civil discussion, please

From: habibi abdelaziz <azizhabibi_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:37:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi all -

grondine wrote

We see adds for unclassified NWAs by the kilo. Clearly the Moroccans would like to be able to directly sell unclassified NWAs mentioning possible classes.
-----------------------------
no, they are from 15 year selling unclassified nwa nothing has changed , see the meteortical bulletain , in 5000 nwa 10 or so have been classified by nwa guys, so this is not the problem, they are selling the same way they are doing there is 15 years,
---------------------------
I am pretty certain that when finders come in with stones for them, they have to make eyeball determinations.
yes you are right ,we do gamble each day , you get it or you leave it , its the middlemans that support tha gamble , the world dealer? buy with garantie is it turn to be not good they are refunded,? so what has changed nothing,

Can not some reasonable wording be found, or some new word or term, like "unclassified possible" be come up with? Something that would be clear?
And could there be some kind of IMCA guarantee that is the "possible" turns out to be "impossible", there be some kind of regular refund/exchange mechanism set in place? -

i have asked for that last year , to inculde many moorcans in the imca and ask them to fallow the rules.........................
In other words, some kind of rules so that Moroccan middlemen could be recognized by the IMCA?
Can some reasonable solution be found?
do trust you partner if there is a problem ask for a refund , also you can ask for a sample before you buy and than everything is easy

Could I ask for a little more civiliaty in this discussion?

yes i agree with you this list need more respectfull debat and discussion incase of this barbaries and this noise;
?no one has the right to treat anyone badly or saying bad words , no one?has this right.

so ask i ask here for more wise and respectfull? comminications

habibi aziz
box 70 erfoud 52200 morroco
phone. 21235576145
fax.21235576170</font>