[meteorite-list] Moroccan sub-Standards

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:32:55 -0500

Moroccans,

One quick statement:
You guys are just pissed that you have been called out. If you insist on
offering your wares to 'meteorite' collectors, do so in the same standards
as the rest of the world!

I am upset because you guys have a chance to do it right, yet you
continuously choose the lazy way. Meteorite collectors (and scientists) are
tired of your ways. Clean it up. I am more than happy to help, and have
helped to clean up your messes in the past when you have failed. Pretty
simple, do it right!

Ahmad wrote:
"''if someone tell imperfections ,this imperfections will return on him one
day''' !"

How true is this! The time is now, and it is being talked about right now.

Bottom line, I have no problem with anyone. If you want to present
yourselves as "Meteorite Dealers", instead of 'stone traders', then do the
right thing. I only ask this simple task, it will be better for you, science
and collectors.

Thank you, Habibi, for your concern for my health in your last email. You
are right, I am disturbed about all of this! I should walk away and forget
it, but at this point I am commited (or should be), so it is difficult to
walk away from something I am very passionate about!

Moroccans,
Today is a new week at the end of the year, do better by the stones and the
New Year will smile upon you!

Greg