[meteorite-list] AD: Sahara 99704; large 2316g chondrite for sale; nice crust

From: Rob Lenssen <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 13:35:59 +0100

Dear List,

I have a special and large unclassified chondrite for sale. Good crust and
nice shape!
This 2316g stone has been in my collection since 1999, when I bought it at
the Gifhorn Meteorite Fair, from the Labennes, the finders of this stone.

Please feel free to make me an - off List - offer. The stone will go to the
best reasonable offer.
I would expect it to go for 0.35-0.50 $/gram or better.
Shipping would be registered from The Netherlands, at actual post office
costs.

http://home.planet.nl/~rlenssen/Sahara99704.html

Thanks and all the best,
Rob Lenssen