[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold (Elgin). Man of his word.

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 00:57:31 -0800 (PST)

I just would like to add something to this...

My experience with Chicago Steve has ALWAYS been good.
He has given me many "freebies" and has also purchased from me, but yet has NEVER asked for anything in return. No discounts, no special deals, nothing.
I have bought from him, received the meteorites in a very prompt time and they have been as described.
Thats my experience.

What I have seen in my limited time on the list...

He offers a great deal of wonderful meteorites, FREE to those that want them.
Sure, he may break the rules from time to time, but no worse then others have/do, and far less severity then many have done.
A few people are ready to jump all over him for posting too much, yet remain silent while others do it.
Add to that the 10-15 posts about his post, makes for 1--15x as much emails to deal with.

While I am not taking any sides in this, I just felt the need to express my thoughts.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Greg C.
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682