[meteorite-list] AD: Holiday Auctions End Thursday/17th (72 Auctions) Plus Store Wide Holiday Sale Ends!

From: michael cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:44:55 -0700

Hello Everyone!

Happy Holidays to all. Also, thanks to all my friends and customers
who supported me through this last year, as well as all the years
before! This is my big auction and sale for the year, please enjoy and
the are great deals to be had by all. Enjoy and Good Luck bidding!

See all auctions here:

SEE ALL AUCTIONS AT ONCE!
http://shop.ebay.com:80/meteorite-collector/m.html?LH_Auction=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m301

SEE ALL ITEMS ON SALE IN MY STORE!
http://stores.ebay.com/voyage-botanica-natural-history

Some Highlights (Many more than listed here!)

ASH CREEK (VERY NEW) The WEST, Texas Fall, L6, 21.74g - A BEAUTIFUL
1/2 stone with an amazing polished face. MY LAST BIG SPECIMEN TO OFFER!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220525188890

Extremely Rare-BONDOC, Philippines, Mes, 98g - A FINE SPECIMEN & MY
LAST LARGE ONE TO OFFER IN AUCTION! Bid to win or loose the chance to
get a BIG ONE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220525066510

Cool SPHERE of NWA 869, L4-6, 273 gram - BIG BIG SPHERE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220525187527

New Fall- TAMDAKHT, H5, 1/2 stone, W/Crust! Really A Beautiful Specimen.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220525155892

Seldom Available TAHOKA, Texas, L5, 25.53 g MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200416767262

GLORIETA MOUNTAIN, NM., Individual, 13 gram -PRETTY COOL INDIVIDUAL!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190357205859

Cool New-Main Mass, NWA 5534, L5-6, 350 gram - MAIN MASS MAIN MASS
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190357202691

Rare DONG UJMQIN QI, Mesosiderite, China, 22g - PEOPLE THIS IS RARE
AND IAM THE ONLY DEALER WHO HAS EVER OFFERED ONE THIS SIZE STARTING AT
0.99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190357179527

(NEW) Ungrouped Ataxite, GRIFFITH, TX, 8.34g- One of My LAST ONES!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190357172815

Beautiful L3, SAHARA 02500, 482 gram- HUGE COMPLETE SLICE! Packed FULL
OF INCLUSIONS!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190357126622

EADS, Colorado, H4 & Seldom Available, 6.86g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190357112271

Rare Mesosiderite- NWA 1878 , LTKW, 19.6 gram- MUST SEE MUST SEE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190357180645

Superb WAGON MOUND, New Mexico, 22.28 gram - NICE BRECCIATION!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190357100471

Extremely Rare & Nice - NWA 3143, Dio, 7.07 g - NICE LARGER SLICE OF
THIS RARITY!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190357194117

-BEAUTIFUL LOT (15) of PALEO/ARCHAIC TOOL#2 - Kind of Goes with
Meteorites I think! Of course I have TOP OF THE LINE ARTIFACTS IN MY
EBAY STORE- PALEO PALEO!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190357087354

Very Rare Fall-ZHOVTNEVYI, Ukraine, H5, 6.15g Pretty Rare Witnessed
Fall! METAL RICH SLICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190357174129

Choice Specimens From NWA- Africa-500g #5
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200416654774

(New) CV3, NWA 5546 From Africa, 19.70 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200416673875

NWA 2378, H3.5 Chondrite, 16.90 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200416773423

SAYH AL UHAYMIR 001, L4/5, Oman, 26.06 gram
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200416764854

A WHOLE LOT MORE! Please Check Them Out!

Thanks and Best Wishes

Michael Cottingham