[meteorite-list] NWA 4530 CO3.05 Photo

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 20:09:00 -0500

Dear List Members,

I forgot to include an image of NWA 4530. Thank you to all who pointed this
out to me!

NWA 4530 CO3.05 Anomalous Polymict Carbonaceous Chondrite 24.7g Main Mass
Photo:
http://www.lunarrock.com/nwa4530/nwa4530mainmass.jpg

A couple people asked how I have the patience to wait three years or more to
announce a new meteorite. My answer, "Easy, I am in no rush to offer
material that the researchers need time to do a proper and complete job
classifying such important meteorites!" Often times duplicate, triplicate
and more times of analysis is needed in order to get an accurate and
unarguable result.

I thank the scientists with whom I work with for their tireless efforts to
unlock the secrets of the stones.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe