[meteorite-list] Meteorite Magazine

From: lebofsky at lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 17:04:41 -0700 (MST)

Hello Everyone:

Just to let you know that it looks like we will have the February issue of
Meteorite magazine sent out by the printers in time for the Tucson Gem and
Mineral Show! Since US snail mail is so slow, I am not sure if those
copies will arrive prior to the show, but I should have extra copies with
me during the show.

The articles in the issue will be:

The Remarkable Meteorite Fall on Lolland, Part 2, by Thomas Grau
Return to Buzzard Coulee, by Ralph Croning and Naomi Davis
A Star (Chaser) is Born, by Ruben Garcia
Discovery of a Meteorite Impact in Southeast Morocco by Abderrahmane Ibhi,
    Hassane Nachit, and El Hassan Abia
Holbrook-One More Little Adventure, by Fred Mason
The ASU Meteorite Collection, by Al Mitterling
Beginner's Luck, by Lisa Marie Morrison
The Rob Elliott Meteorite Auction, by Angus Self
Sharing the Enthusiasm, by Matt Smith
Star Slough and Pwdre Ser, by David Andrew White and Angel Nieves-Rivera

Now, down to business: We are already thinking about the May issue of
Meteorite. Our deadline is February 21, so if you are interested in
submitting an article, we need to have it by then.

Please let me know if you are planning on writing an article or wondering
if what you are thinking of writing would be of interest to us and our
readers. We can also talk about this at the Gem and Mineral Show, but that
is fairly close to the deadline!

We hope to hear from you soon.

Larry and Nancy Lebofsky