[meteorite-list] Its Not A Crater

From: Dave Myers <whitefalcons007_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:06:49 -0800 (PST)

Hi Mike and list,
 coming from a family of farmers in Ohio, (and deer hunters,) It looks from the photos that there are a lot of animal tracks around it, I would ask the farmer if salt blocks were placed there for years. The animals will
dig a pit after many years! even a couple.

If he says No, Get a back hole and dig!

Dave