[meteorite-list] Question - Cathedral in Washington D.C. withameteorite?

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:03:55 -0800

Tim,
Arlene's got the name right and it's a great place to visit.
Rather than a meteorite though, it's actually lunar rock presented to the
Cathedral by the Apollo 11 astronauts! Unless there's a meteorite in
addition to that. If you search "National Cathedral Space Window", you'll
get all kinds of info.
The Cathedral gift shop actually sells a small reproduction of the window,
which I just had to have. ;^)
Linton