[meteorite-list] Tucson 2010 Show Website and News

From: Matson, Robert D. <ROBERT.D.MATSON_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:35:10 -0800

Just to counter this view, if the show moved to Vegas, I would go
every year -- and enjoy staying in fabulous hotels at the same price
as a flea-infested 1-star in Tucson during the show. Don't get me
wrong -- I've enjoyed every one of my Tucson visits, but the hotel/
motel price-jacking during the show is a serious sore point with
me. I think we all know what $130/night for a hotel will get you
in Tucson in early February. For that same price or less, you can
stay in any one of a dozen 4-star hotels on the Strip. --Rob