[meteorite-list] Jim Smaller Memorial Meteorite Hunt article

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 09:03:30 -0800 (PST)

<http://meteorite-recovery.tripod.com/2009/dec09.htm>

Hello Everyone,

After Paul & Jim posted that the Meteorite-Times was up on Thursday, I made a number of revisions to my article about the Jim Smaller Memorial Meteorite Hunt at Franconia. If you revisit this webpage, make sure that you "click" your browser's "Refresh" or "Reload" in order to get the revised version.

It was great to make new friends and meet old friends (people that I've emailed but never met) and renew old friendships.

And thanks to Mark Bowling and Jim Shorten for sharing your images.
Bob V.

[meteorite-list] Meteorite-Times for December now up
Paul Harris paul at meteorite.com
Thu Dec 10 19:00:17 EST 2009

Hello Everyone,

The December issue of Meteorite-Times is now up.
http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

Enjoy,

Paul and Jim